music #1 -my 3 favorite vinyls

Allgemein 11/01/2017

img_1664I am not a huge musician, but I love listening to music a lot. For me it feels weird not to have a tune playing while I am doing something. A couple years back I always posted music recommendations on this blog, some of you might remember if you’ve been around for a while. Music for me is one of the most intense feelings and I really connect to tracks. Sometimes  I wish my whole life would have a soundtrack always playing in the background, in all life situations, but only I could hear it. This is not always going to be about vinyls, because my collection isn’t big enough yet, but I thought I would kick this “new” category off with three of my all time favorite records. Also because I got a new analog camera and was in the mood to take some pictures, haha. xxvinyl3vinyl1vinyl2

Comments 18

1. Anonymous says on 11/01/2017

sehr schöner blog und machst du mal wieder youtubevideos vllt ein lookbook ? :)

2. Anna says on 11/01/2017

mehr davon ! ich war und bin immer noch grosser Fan von deinem Musikgeschmack ;)

3. Katha says on 11/01/2017

Hey! Wie heißen deine Electro Bands die du gern hörst zB in deinen Insta Storys?

• Anonymous says on 12/01/2017

Werde ich auch bald eine Playlist zu veröffentlichen :)

4. minamia says on 14/01/2017

Hey Liebes, ich bin gerade durch Zufall auf deinen Blog gestoßen und habe mich sofort verliebt :)
    Gerne mehr solcher Posts <3

Mina von
    No Snapchat, no caviar

5. Morphi says on 15/01/2017

I’m in love with you and your pictures! They are so amazing, and you are sooo beautiful

+ could you tell me please which effect/filter do you use to edit your pics?

Liked by 1 person

6. Anonymous says on 21/01/2017

Lovley blog post!!!
    Where is your pretty record player from? :-)

7. Julia says on 27/01/2017

I love your pics! You have such a unique – and beautiful – style.
    I see you do a lot of photography yourself, but I was wondering who takes the pics of you? Would love to follow more of her/his work :)

cheers from Brazil,

8. Zuzana / 1990made says on 06/02/2017

Loved the idea of actually writing down your thoughts about the albums on paper! And of course your photography is on point like always. xx

9. Katharina says on 05/03/2017

Hi wollte fragen woher du denn deinen Plattenspieler hast?