#ImMe

17 comments
Allgemein

IMG_00951

For me Style has always been a tool to express myself as a human being. My style was never over to the top crazy, but let´s say compared to my friends I mostly looked a little different..

I started my Blog when I was 13 and that was around the time that I got more into fashion. What do I want to wear? What looks cool? What is myself? What do I feel comfortable in? And I started to get weird looks from people at school. Why? Because most people categorize other people, which in my opinion isn’t a good thing.

You have probably been following me for some time, so you are familiar with my style by now, maybe even like it. If I would show these pictures to other people I can image getting comments like: “Those sunglasses.. Are you Keanu Reves from Matirx?” or ” You wear underwear out on the streets?” or ” Are you goth now, because that is what your shoes look like.” Even in an open minded city like Berlin I still get weird looks. Why are people so judgmental and always have to categorize everything ?

Processed with VSCO with c1 preset

I am wearing: camisole | denim skirt | head scarf | teddy jacketstriped shirt

Processed with VSCO with c3 preset

In Cooperation with Esprit and their #ImEsprit Campaign, which they started last year, I wanna rise some awareness to think different. Think big. Think about yourself. Be open minded and accept other people as they are.

Visual Identity is one of the first places to start. I remember not being strong enough in school regarding weird comments I got from other students or even teachers. I probably wasn’t until last year and sometimes the world still makes me feel uncomfortable.

Times change and so do peoples mind sets. If we look back a hundred years, of corse we have come very far. But I just wish acceptance would come faster and of corse not only in fashion. We should all get rid of the image which society and the media  is still teaching us to be the right thing. x

IMG_00972Processed with VSCO with c3 preset

all images shot by ELENA BOTHOR on 35mm film
Posted by

Instagramer & Blogger from Berlin

17 thoughts on “#ImMe”

1. Anonymous says:

I like you because you are not afraid what other people will say . I love your style it’s different and that makes you special because you are not like everyone and If people judges you I think that they are jealous about things that you have or that you are amazing 💋❤

2. N. Lima says:

I saw your instagram and it’s amazing, the color, the effect, all the places and now im in love with you in general. I really want to know how do you edit your photos, please show us!! #sendinglove

3. Maria says:

god i wish i had your wardrobe, I live in Argentina here fashion is awful, I suffer a lot to get clothes that I really like, even in second hand stores. lots of love from here xx

• Ana says:

Hi Maria, you can always order online!
      Asos, hm.com, nakd fashion, amazon.. :)
      Best wishes! Xx

• Maria says:

hi Ana! i could do that but is really expensive and the taxes are really expensive also, best wishes for you too 💕

4. Nutsa___nuca says:

I love your style and you are amazing girl with amazing and different style🔥⭐️

5. Radieseliesel says:

I like you and your style really much…no I love it. I think fashion is a great way to show who we are and you can do that so well. And also your opinion on other peoples way to look is so impressive and strong. I can just say that you are a kind of role model to me, in your style and fashion, your personality and your very wonderful Instagram account♡☼;)

6. Dominika says:

Your style si so unique. Keep doing what you love💛

7. annadieanna says:

was habe ich die bilder von dir auf dem dach vermisst!

8. Helena says:

Ich liebe deine Bilder und vorallem deine Worte! Echt inspirierend und toll wie du deine Gedanken umsetzt und teilst🍀💛

9. Anonymous says:

so schöne fotos, du bist so schön :)) unsere gesellschaft kann so eklig sein.. viel liebe an dich

10. Du hast absolut Recht was das an geht. Finde es auch schade dass viele Leute bei Mode so in Kategorien denken und alles gleich lächerlich machen wollen oder in Schubladen stecken. Darf ich dich noch fragen, woher die schwarze Stiefeletten sind die du auf den Bildern trägst? Die sehen hammer aus!
    Alles Liebe,